Carmen Martín Ordanza
Specialist in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the Autonomous University of Madrid during 1989-1995.
- He was military doctor by public examination during 1995-1999 and he was trained as a specialist in obstetrics and gynecology at the Hospital Vall d'Hebron in Barcelona during 2000-2004.
- She made doctoral courses at the Universidad Autonoma de Barcelona and a Master in Gynecologic Endoscopy at the Universidad Autonoma de Barcelona during 2006-2007.
- Has more than 8 years of experience in Assisted Reproduction at the Instituto Bernabeu and numerous articles on reproductive issues published in national and international journals.
- Is a member of SEGO, Spanish Society of Gynaecology and Obstetrics and the SEF, Spanish Fertility Society.
- She currently develops her activity as assistant at Hospital Universitario de Mostoles, where she has a post, and at Reprofiv, as a specialist in reproduction.