Elena Martín Hidalgo
Medical Director. Specialist in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Salamanca.
- Internal Medical Resident of Gynecology and Obstetrics at the Hospital Virgen de la Salud in Toledo during the period 1995-1999.
- Member of the Spanish Society of Gynecology and Obstetrics (SEGO) and the Spanish Fertility Society (SEF).
- Member of the Interest Group of Public Centres of the Spanish Fertility Society (SEF).
- Senior faculty of the SEF in the practical training of students in the Masters in Human Reproduction of the Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- Advisory Member of the Committee on Assisted Reproduction of the Sescam.
- In the private sector, between 2005 and 2010, Medical Director of Androfiv (Alcorcón, Madrid).
- In the public sector, since 1999 developing her assistance in the Assisted Reproduction Unit of the Hospital Virgen de la Salud in Toledo, participating in its creation and now assuming its management.