Estrella Uriarte Brizuela
Specialist in Anesthesiology and Recovery.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid in 1981.
- Trained as a specialist in anesthesiology and recovery and treatment of chronic pain in the Hospital 12 de Octubre during 1982 -1986.
- She has been a specialist in anesthesia - recovery Móstoles General Hospital during the years 1987-1990.
- Since 1990 works as a specialist in the service area of anesthesiology and recovery of the Hospital Severo Ochoa (Leganés-Madrid) obtaining the vacancy by public examination.
- She is a member of the Spanish Society of Anesthesiology and Recovery.
- Currently she is responsible for the chronic pain unit in the Hospital Severo Ochoa.
- Collaborates with the University Juan Carlos I in training students of the Master in chronic pain.