Isabel Díaz-Plaza Pérez
Specialist in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from Universidad Complutense de Madrid (1993-1999).
- She trained as specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Hospital Virgen de la Salud in Toledo (2001-2005).
- Master of the Spanish Society for Assisted Reproduction in 2009 from Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- Member of the Spanish Society of Gynecology and Obstetrics (SEGO) and the Spanish Fertility Society (SEF).
- Member of the Interest Group CPAS of the Spanish Fertility Society (SEF).
- Collaborator professor of the SEF in the practical training of Master students in Human Reproduction of the University Complutense of Madrid.
- She is part of the diagnosis and treatment unit of uterine fibroids at the Hospital Virgen de la Salud in Toledo, which is pioneer in fibroid embolization.
- She has published the protocol and consensus document of the SEGO on fibroids and infertility in 2013