María Victoria Bravo Violeta
Specialist in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Málaga.
- Resident Medical Intern of Gynecology and Obstetrics at the Hospital Universitario 12 de Octubre in Madrid during the period 1990-1993. PhD courses performed at the Universidad Complutense of Madrid.
- From 13/01/1994 to 19/12/2004, Area Medical Specialist at the Hospital Virgen de la Salud of Toledo.
- From 20/12/2004, Area Medical Specialist at the Hospital 12 de Octubre in Madrid.
- From 2007 to date, Medical Assistant of the Oncology and Gynecology Endoscopy at the Service of Obstetrics and Gynecology of the Hospital 12 de Octubre in Madrid.
- From January 2009 to December 2012 was a member of the Committee Against Violence at the Hospital 12 de Octubre October in Madrid.
- Member of the Spanish Society of Gynecology and Obstetrics (SEGO) and the Spanish Association of Cervical Pathology and Colposcopy (AEPCC).
- Practice Teaching contributor Doctor within the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Faculty of Medicine, Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- Co-director and instructor professor of numerous theoretical and practical courses on diagnostic and surgical hysteroscopy organized by the Hysteroscopy Unit of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Hospital Universitario 12 de Octubre.