Dra. Mariona Vidal is Head of Paediatric Ophtalmology Unit in Institut Comtal d’Oftalmologia.
- Monitoring development of childhood vision, early detection of poor sight/blindness in infants.
- Early detection and treatment of amblyopia.
- Diagnosis and management of congenital nasolacrimal duct obstruction.
- Surgical treatment of congenital eyelid abnormalities: entropion, coloboma, ptosis, etc.
- Congenital and acquired strabismus, diagnosis and treatment.
- Nystagmus, diagnostic criteria and treatment.
- Paediatric neuro-ophthalmology, diagnosis and management of congenital defects of the optic nerve. Pupil function abnormalities, anisocoria.