Mónica Muñoz Ruiz
- Degree in Psychology from the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid with specialty of Clinical Psychology and Health.
- Diploma in Teaching Early Childhood Education by E.U. La Salle.
- Training in Psychology applied to assisted reproduction accredited continuing education committee for Health Professionals.
- Member of the Spanish Association of Perinatal Psychology.
- Specialized Educational Psychology and Health Psychology.
- Professional with over ten years of experience in various fields of psychology and, for the past eight years, specialized in applied psychology at the Assisted Reproduction and Evolutionary Child Development.