Paloma Castellanos Bolado
Specialist in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the Universidad Autonoma de Madrid in 1992.
- Training as a specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Hospital Universitario de Getafe during the period 1993-1996.
- She made PhD courses at the University Complutense of Madrid.
- Member of the Spanish Society of Gynecology and Obstetrics (SEGO).
- Since 1997 works as a specialist physician in the service area of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Hospital Universitario de Getafe as part of the team of Functional Gynecology Consultation and Sterility.
- In 2010 she participates in the introduction of treatment by artificial insemination at the center, where she continues assisting after the conferment of the vacancy by public examination.